- The KRG recognized Hasar’s recycling system.
- At the beginning of the second quarter, the total number of trees planted by the Million Oak Project reached more than 300,000.
- Hasar presented the Net Zero Water Consumption Initiative to Sami Abdulrahman Park to provide water resources through recycling.
- Despite the economic crisis and reduced support, the organization continued to maintain the achievements of the project, thanks to the dedication of Hasar’s staff and volunteers.
- The growth rate of the trees is twice as high as last year, due to the improvement of the project design and the lessons learned from last year.
- We were able to complete the baseline report for Sami Abdulrahman Park, which includes a solution initiative for watering through recycling as part of Hasar’s Net Zero Water Consumption project.
- We have digitized the irrigation process by installing moisture measurement sensors in the soil where the project was carried out. We are moving towards data-driven decision making.